Friday, May 21, 2010

my pink fix


all images are the property of their respective owner
1. I'm Done ..., 2. In progress.., 3. Andrea Schreiber, 4. Iso's bedroom, 5. blossom, 6. Cherry delight Set, 7. our bed, 8. kitchen from livingroom, 9. guest room
 
pretty in pink
Originally uploaded by lakbdesign/fergusandme

someone, please, stop me before i turn into a one trick pony . . . i just have so much fun making mosaics at bighugelabs.com! possibly a new obsession?
you might know that i live in a house full of boys (six, if you include the dogs, and believe me, i have to include the dogs) --- there's just me and caroline, and pink is a dirty word in her lexicon right now. but i love it. and i love the imagination and creativity that so many people have by the bucketload. . . . so here's a pink fest. it makes me happy, and i hope you love it, too :)

happy friday!

x lynn-anne

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree, I like pink too. Our dining room is painted. . . you guessed it-PINK! I even painted plum blossom branches on one wall.

    I love your mosaics. It keeps me from missing magazine subscriptions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks amy! post pics of your dining room on flickr -- it sounds perfect. and thanks for the vote of confidence on the mosaics :-) x lynn-anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you visited makingitlovely.com? she's a total pink freak and has an amazing house!

    ReplyDelete